Child Tax Credit Contact Number

If you’re living in the UK and have a child, then you just might be eligible for a Child Tax Credits – to learn more about this UK Government aid, then contact the HMRC on the phone by dialling their local-rate phone number 0345 300 3900.

There is nothing in this world that can change your life more than having children. When you have children, your life as you know it is pretty much over. You will have to take care of the child for a good two decades before you are once again able to provide for all your personal needs and wants without guilt. This is because a child is helpless and requires your financial support as they grow up.

One of the most expensive things that you will have to provide for your child is education. Education starts very young and currently ends when the child reaches 18, although by this point they may be in an apprenticeship. Along the way however, there will be other things – instances wherein you’ll have to fork out hard earned money to buy things that your child may need or want. This is especially true while your child is in their school age. It’s during this age that they are very susceptible to frivolous trends and fads.

Phone the Child Tax Credit Helpline

As parents in the UK, you are entitled to some government aid in the form of the Child Tax Credit. The Child Tax Credit is given to parents for each child. Just call the HMRC on 0345 300 3900 for more details. If you are hard of hearing and thus require a Textphone or minicom service please use their dedicated contact number 0345 300 3909 to access such services. If you are based outside the UK or have an urgent child tax credit enquiry whilst abroad please phone their international helpline +44 2890 538 192.

Child Tax Credit Postal Addresses

There are also occasions when you need to send forms to support a child tax credits claim or renewal. If you would like to make a new claim for this UK government benefit please send your claims form to this address:

HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
L75 1AZ,
United Kingdom.

Alternatively if you are an existing claimant of child tax credits and would like to renew your claim please send your forms to this postal address:

HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
Comben House,
Farriers Way,
L75 1AX,
United Kingdom.

In the unfortunate circumstance where you need to complain to HMRC about underpaid child tax benefit payments or if you need to let them know that you have changed your address please write to their team at:

Change of Circumstances/Complaints (delete as applicable),
HM Revenue and Customs – Tax Credit Office,
PR1 4AT,
United Kingdom.